Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Crepery

Delicious, phenomenal, fantastically made crepes. My honey and I sneak away to The Crepery often. Our favorite time to go is late at night on the weekends. He usually eats 2 crepes while I sip my Chai Latte as we snuggle on the couch and talk late into the night. The menu includes savory and sweet crepes, salads, specialty drinks, and coffee. I am in love with the eclectic, fun, and relaxed atmosphere.
 My favorites....the Pin Up, Minimalist, or Pepe Le Pesto crepes with a Chai Latte.

If you are ever in St. George check out The Crepery down there. We frequent that one often too.

The Logan Crepery is located at 540 South Main Street.

You get a buy one crepe get one free with the Cache Valley Direct card.  Always looking for a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment